Part of the series Nelson Maths Workbook.
Nelson Maths is a series of 200-page workbooks containing worksheets, puzzles, topic assignments and 40 weekly homework sheets, grouped by topic and written specifically for the Australian curriculum. These inexpensive write-in books are designed to be handy for homework, assessment, practice, revision, relief classes and ‘catch-up’ lessons. Each workbook can be used as a valuable resource for teaching Years 7-10 mathematics, regardless of the main learning resource used in the classroom.
- Interest and depreciation
- Coordinate geometry
- Surface area and volume
- Products and factors
- Investigating data
- Equations and logarithms
- Simultaneous equations
- Quadratic equations and the parabola
- Circle geometry
- Rich and trusted pedagogy created by a team of experienced teachers
- Includes assignments and homework practice that teachers can mark as part of class assessment
- Technology-free write-in practice and revision workbook
- A StartUp assignment begins each chapter, revising skills from previous topics and prerequisite knowledge for the current topic, including basic skills, review of a specific topic and a challenge problem.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.