Part of the series Nature of Biology.
The Jacaranda Nature of Biology series has been rewritten for the VCE Biology Study Design (2022-2026) and offers a complete and balanced learning experience that prepares students for success in their assessments by building deep understanding in both Key Knowledge and Key Science Skills.
The latest editions of Jacaranda’s VCE Nature of Biology series include these features:
New exam and SAC support, including:
- Access to every past VCAA exam questions since 2006 within each subtopic and topic in the print; and available in learnON and an exam question booklet
- Annually updated SACs with marking rubrics, customisation tips, risk assessments and sample responses
- Additional exams and topic tests with solutions
- Fully worked solutions for every question
A brand-new suite of hundreds of videos, led by experienced teachers guiding students through VCAA exam questions, sample problems and key concepts.
New practical investigation support, including:
- Sample investigations with teacher and student facing versions in customisable digital eLogbooks
- Full risk assessments and laboratory advice
- Dedicated topics to support students in scientific investigations and bioethical research linked to both Outcome 3 and Key Science Skills
Aligned to the VCE Biology Study Design (2022-2026), with content tailored to all the Key Knowledge and Key Science Skills.
Our learning framework is designed to provide a rich and deep learning experience, support students of all abilities and allow them to learn and contextualise key Biology concepts.
Updated with new features including a free customisable eWorkbook, summaries, embedded glossary terms and contemporary case study boxes.
Resources to support teachers in transitioning to the new Study Design
Available for the first time on learnON, our most powerful digital learning platform, which features:
- Immediate, corrective feedback for students
- An in-built testmaker for teachers to create assignments from a large pool of questions for immediate, spaced and mixed practice
- Instant reports into student progress, providing visibility into student progress and performance .
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.