A book of lists, featuring:
- Lists for all of the Curriculum Substrands, organised by year level.
- A focus on words students should know to be able to complete questions.
- Lists of essential vocabulary that has already appeared in NAPLAN (2010-17).
- Word building (e.g. roots, suffixes).
- Troublesome “sounds-alike” words (homonyms) and context.
- Words (and symbols) with specific mathematical meanings.
|Publisher||Dr Paul Swan|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Author(s)||Dr Paul Swan; David Dunstan|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.