Part of the series MudWatt STEAM Education.
MudWatt engages kids in STEM in a whole new way, using the power of electricity-generating bacteria living in the soil beneath the feet! Kids experiment with different types of soil (and food from the fridge) to maximise their power output. The MudWatt Explorer App lets kids measure their power, track their MudWatt’s bacteria growth, and unlock an awesome educational comic book!
Microbiology, Energy, Chemistry, Physics, and Environmental Engineering, all in one experience! (MudWatts are reusable and can last for years!)
The MudWatt Classic Kit lets you track the growth of the electric bacteria colony with the blinker circuit and MudWatt explorer App AND lets you power a digital clock with the bacteria. It also includes a handy dandy graduated container that helps you perform more rigorous experiments. The kit comes with everything you need except the soil, so dig and get dirty!
- The award-winning bio-energy pet!
- Build the very own fuel cell that runs on muddy microbes
- A perfect STEM project for budding scientists and engineers
- Building the MudWatt: 30-45 Minutes
- Measuring the MudWatt’s growth: Once per day for 2 weeks
- Analysing data: 30 Minutes
- Keeping it blinking: Can last up to decades!
Classic Kit Includes
- Graduated container, Carbon felt electrodes (1 set)
- Blinker circuit, digital clock 1x Instructional Booklet
- Nitrile Gloves and free MudWatt Explorer App
|Product Type||Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.