Maths Quest 12 Mathematical Methods VCE Units 3 and 4 (2nd Edition) Textbook + eBookPLUS + studyON (Print & Digital)
This combined print and digital title has been designed to help students at the point of learning, so every student can experience success in VCE Mathematics – in the classroom, at home and thus ultimately in the exam.
The latest editions from the Jacaranda Maths Quest VCE series include these key updates:
- Features in-depth coverage of the Study Design, plus support resources to assist teachers’ implementation of the curriculum
- Jacaranda’s unique exam preparation tool, studyON, is now included free and fully integrated to help prepare students for their exams
- 1000s of new questions written for the series to expand students’ understanding and improve learning outcomes
- Exercises ensure that all students can experience success through the gradation of questions from easier through to more challenging
- Exciting new HTML5 interactivities and videos have been optimised for all devices
An access code for the eBookPLUS comes included on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Sue Michell, Catherine Smith, Steven Morris, Raymond Rozen|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.