Part of the series Maths Minutes.
How many minutes does it take to complete a ‘Maths minute’? Students will enjoy challenging themselves as they apply their mathematical knowledge and understanding to complete a ‘Maths minute’ blackline masters in the fastest possible time. With 100 day-to-day blackline masters activities covering all mathematics strands, Maths minutes can be easily integrated in to any primary maths program. These easy-to-follow activities promote the ongoing learning of essential maths concepts and skills through practice and reinforcement. Designed to be implemented in numerical order from 1 - 100, the activities in Maths minutes are developmental through each book and throughout the series.
- 100 student pages each with 10 classroom-tested problems
- covers number, measurement, space, and chance and data concepts for each year level
- offers practice in speed of recall, basic computation skills and maths fluency
- ideal as a starter activity in a timed speed-test format to begin each maths lesson
- its simple structure allows students to be working on different levels within the one classroom
- provides the teacher with immediate feedback of students’ understanding for future planning
- comprehensive teachers notes, record pages and photocopiable student reference materials
- scope-and-sequence table showing when each new concept and skill is introduced
- answers provided
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.