Part of the series Maths Basic Facts.
Multiplication, Division and Beyond
Maths Basic Facts is a comprehensive, stimulating and challenging interactive resource for teachers wanting to develop a thorough knowledge of basic number facts in their students. Includes Unlimited School Licence.
Maths Basic Facts has been designed to:
- develop basic facts using a variety of mental strategies which can be reinforced using interactive games
- take the students beyond basic number facts and apply their knowledge to more complex, challenging problems.
Maths Basic Facts uses a four-step approach:
- introduce the concept of multiplication/division
- teach the mental strategies to develop the concept
- assess student knowledge and understanding of the concept and the strategies
- use interactive games for practice and development of fluency in the use of the strategies
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.