Mathomat Senior has been specifically developed for sketching and presentation of senior school work.
Mathomat Senior includes a central protractor that is also the unit circle for the study of trigonometry. A tangent line that can be used with the unit circle. Graphing curves for sine, cosine, tan, quadratic, cubic, parabolic, hyperbola, and normal frequency distribution curves. Mathomat Senior includes shapes for and sketching outlines for 3D solids used in area and volume calculation.
Mathomat Senior aids students in visualising functions, it is a powerful tool for projects and classwork involving geometry, measurement, fractions and graphs.
Mathomat Senior comes with:
- A cluster of sine/cosine curves of various amplitudes and periods.
- Shapes for drawing the frequently used 3D solids (cylinder, cone and square pyramid).
- Special triangles (1,1, √2 and 1,2, √3).
- A great range of graphing curves for presentations by senior students.
- A set of circles with 5 different diameters.
- A set of 4 different squares. Trig
- Tangent line, designed for use with the 360° protractor.
- A cluster of shapes for sketching rectangular prisms.
- Large rulers for millimeteres, centimetres and for trigonometry.
The Mathomat Senior template has been specifically designed to meet the needs of mathematics students at years 10 – 12.
|Product Type||Stationery, Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.