This Homework Book is best used in conjunction with Haese Mathematics “Mathematics for Australia 10” textbook. The aim of this book is to help students develop and improve skills which they have learned in class.
- Questions are divided into chapters and topics.
- A chapter review challenges students to answer a variety of question types, encouraging them to draw on their knowledge and helping them become more confident and proficient in their skills.
- Reminders are strategically located throughout the book, providing helpful references for students working independently.
- Revisiting these reminders will help students retain useful tips, ideal for use in real world situations.
- Answers are provided in the centre of the book, allowing for easy removal by teachers or parents.
- A Homework Diary enables easy allocation of homework and allows parents and teachers to monitor student progress.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.