Part of the series Mathematical Methods QLD.
This product includes a copy of Pearson Mathematical Methods Queensland 12 Student Book with access to the eBook.
It is created for the new senior maths QCAA syllabus to save you time and help you teach with confidence.
- Every question and worked example is graded according to QCE levels of difficulty, simple familiar, complex familiar, and complex unfamiliar.
- Sample exams, question banks, technology activities, and fully worked solutions.
- Digital activities to engage and support conceptual understanding.
- Instructions for smart use of technology.
- A focus on common errors for increased awareness.
- Curriculum grids and aligned teaching programs in the teacher resource.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
- Specifically written for the incoming new senior mathematics QCAA syllabus.
- Every question explicitly graded using the three levels of difficulty as specified in the QCAA syllabus: simple familiar, complex familiar, and complex unfamiliar. This tailors it uniquely to QCAA syllabus and the visibility of the grading helps ensure well graded questions.
- Recall section: This sits at the at the start of every chapter and is designed to revise prerequisite knowledge and skills needed to complete the forthcoming material.
- Making Connections: These provide teachers and students with a visual interactive of specific mathematics concepts or ideas to aid students in their understanding. The actual activity will be attached to the eBook, accessed via Reader+.
Explore Further tasks: provide an opportunity for students to consolidate their understanding of concepts and ideas with the aid of technology, and answer a small number of questions to deepen their understanding and broaden their skill base. These activities should take approximately 5-15 minutes to complete.
- Interactives in the form of videos explaining specific concepts or skills, or interactive questions to check-in on understanding.
- Support in using technology such as spreadsheets, graphing calculators and graphing software, and includes technology focused Worked Examples and activities.
- All chapter include questions specifically designed to focus on common misconceptions and errors student make, with detailed explanations contained in worked solution.
- Every Chapter Review has been written to follow the QCAA external Exam Paper 1 & 2 proportions for level of difficulty and questions types, which is 60% simple familiar, 20% complex familiar, and 20% complex unfamiliar.
- Fully worked solutions for all questions in the student textbook and accompanying teacher support material.
- Mixed Reviews and Exam Reviews offer cumulative practice of content already covered to prepare students for internal and external exams. They are placed between every 2-4 chapters.
Exams: Each title includes pre-prepared exams to support teachers with the QCAA specified internal assessment tasks. These have also been written to follow the QCAA external Exam Paper 1 & 2 proportions for level of difficulty and questions types, which is 60% simple familiar, 20% complex familiar, and 20% complex unfamiliar.
Problem Solving and modeling task for Unit 1&2 and Units 3&4 to support teachers with the QCAA specified internal assessment tasks
Question Banks: a set of 15-30 additional questions with fully worked solutions have been developed for every chapter to support teachers in preparing a range of internal assessment or review tasks.
Pre-prepared Teaching Programs and curriculum grids to support implementation of the new courses.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Nicola Silva, Georgia Sotiriou;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.