Part of the series Mathematics Magnets.
Seven captivating math poems (some old, some new). Each come on a colourful printed card in a strong PVC envelope with velcro domes, with picture and/or word magnets that relate to the specific teaching points of each rhyme.
- Roll Over (Counting backwards from 10)
- Ten Little Puppy Dogs (Counting to 10)
- One, Two Buckle My Shoe (Counting to 10)
- One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Once I Caught A Fish Alive (Counting to 10)
- Chickens (addition to 10)
- The Little Monkeys (addition to 10)
- Months of the Year - A Way to Remember
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.