Part of the series Junior Learning - Flips.
Magic E Flips is a double-sided flip stand for teach the split digraph (or magic e). Photographic images are included to provide word building examples. Spell new words by flipping over pages and show how the final 'e' makes the short vowel say its name.
- Learn Magic E with a double sided flip stand
- Teach the split digraph (or magic/silent e)
- Flip over the pages to build new words
- Photographic images used throughout.
- Show how the final 'e' makes the short vowel say its name
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.