Part of the series Thinking Themes - Zoo Animals.
These stunning, full-colour charts will extend all classes undertaking the theme Zoos. They can be used as:
- a motivational tool to switch on student thinking
- a teaching/learning tool to support student learning
- an extension tool to extend and encourage further learning
- an evaluation tool to evaluate student learning
- a display tool to enhance student work samples and environment.
- full-colour images of each zoo animal
- clear teaching notes on the back of each chart give a brief description of each image, plus relevant information about each animal, its habitat and its zoo enclosure
- key ideas box provides the main teaching points covered by each chart
- lists of questions designed to support and facilitate thinking through observing, comprehending, applying, analysing, reflecting and evaluating.
- Sea lion
|Product Type||Posters, Charts & Mats,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.