Part of the series Lower Themes - Needs, Changes, Moving and Places.
Lower primary themes - Ages 5-7 is a new series of four blackline masters designed specifically for lower primary students. The widely-varied activities in the books cross many major learning areas, with particular attention given to connecting to outcomes of units in the key learning areas of:
- Human Society and its Environment;
- Personal Development, Health, Physical Education; and
- Creative Arts and English.
Lower primary themes encourages students to apply familiar situations and personal experiences towards developing an awareness of their place in the world.
- written specifically for lower primary student - Ages 5-7
- written to support Connected Outcomes Groups; links Human Society and Its Environment, Science and Technology, Creative Arts, PD/Health/PE key learning areas and corresponding teacher information page for each student page
- indicators provided for each activity
- relevant worksheet information for the teacher
- curriculum links
- answers provided (where necessary)
- additional activities
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.