Part of the series littleBits Kits.
Build games, learn to code.
Code Kit Class Packs are bundles of the littleBits Code Kit, configured for varying classroom sizes to make it easy for educators to decide which solution is right for them. Ideal for classrooms, schools, or districts, Class Packs help educators bring coding principles to the classroom in a fun and accessible way that ties to national standards.
- This pack includes 8 Code Kits and 3 free littleBits tackle boxes for easy storage.
- Suitable for 3-24 Students
- Includes 128 Bits & 240 accessories
- Teach coding principles by building & coding electronic games
- Comes with 4 game-based inventions, 100+ activities & 11 lessons
- Includes a resource-rich desktop Code Kit app with detailed instructions & tutorials
- Each individual Code Kit supports 1-3 students in an individual or group setting.
- Grades 3+
- Recommended Age: 8+
What's in Each Code Kit
- USB power button (x2)
- slide dimmer dimmer
- pressure sensor sound trigger
- wire (x3) branch
- codeBit bargraph
- servo speaker
- LED matrix
Materials & Accessories
- USB power adapter & cable
- powerSnap (x3)
- rechargeable battery
- mechanical arm
- servo mount
- codeBit dongle
- hook & loop shoes (x12)
- hook & loop strips (x2)
- mounting board (8”x7”)
- littleBits Code Kit app (Mac, Windows, Chromebook)
- support materials to get started
|Product Type||Technology, Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.