Part of the series Lights, Camera, Action Series.
Each of the four titles in this innovative series contains an award-winning script that can be performed by primary or lower secondary students. Included with the play are detailed modifications for using the script as a stage play, film production, radio play or puppet show. Each title contains:
- Full stage play script
- Information on stage production roles (e.g. stage directions, casting, set design, costuming, lighting, sound and publicity)
- Film production roles
- Storyboarding, camera use and shots
- Details of specific technical equipment required
- Explanations of film terminology
- Easy-to-follow shooting script
- A guide to the process of film editing
- Photocopiable student activity sheets
Foreigners in Oztralia
Foreigners in Oztralia is a fun play about different people's lifestyles and dealing with expectations that are not met.
Two worlds come together when Anita and Frederick, an upper crust couple from England come to stay at Shazza and Bazza'a homestead. Anita and Frederick's high expectations of luxury and first class service are dashed when Shazza and Bazza proudly show off their homestead, which not only lodges foreigners, but a very pregnant cow! There's a little lesson to be learnt about materialism and judging people by external appearances.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.