Part of the series Learning Area Assessment Record.
The Learning Area Assessment Record Book (F-12) - Loose Leaf is a multi-class record designed to be used in any Learning Area for the Australian Curriculum. There is ample room to record numerous combinations of assessment tasks and learning activities under each relevant learning area, their strands and inter-related content descriptions and elaborations allowing teachers to track student performance towards the achievement standards. Its features include:
- Flexibility to use for most Learning Areas and related strands
- Seven multi-class sets each containing space to record:
- Levels & Learning Areas
- Strands & sub-strands
- Content Description & Elaborations
- Achievement Standards
- Numerical & letter grade
- Descriptive comments
- Achivement & Strand Summary
- Multiple columns to record numerous assessment tasks
- Optional Semester attendance rolls
|Product Type||Teacher Resources, Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.