Part of the series Learning About Libraries.
This unique series of books assist the classroom teacher in teaching students the skills required when using the library. An easy to follow step by step guide of the research process is provided, along with teaching tips for each topic. The skills based activities relevant to today's learning have been tried and tested by qualified teachers. These books promove a love and appreciation of literature. A4 blackline masters (54 pages) for four levels:
- Book 3: Middle
- Research section with evaluation page for assessment
- Did you know? Section containing interesting facts
- Teacher notes with a "touch of humour"
- Activities on the Dewey decimal system
- Glossary of library terms
|Publisher||Australian Teaching Aids|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.