Part of the series Language Toolkit.
The Language Toolkit workbook series provides junior and middle secondary school students with the skills to explore the receptive and productive communication modes, enabling them to write, read, listen and speak across a range of contexts and for diverse audiences. Each unit in the full-colour workbook is built around a different text type and supports learning across the language, literary and literature strands of the Australian Curriculum.
- Language skills are explored in context through a range of text types, including information, Shakespeare, literary, persuasive, visual, oral and multimodal texts.
- This new edition has been revised and updated to include details of curriculum content, new topics and activities, as well as a fresh clean layout with more space for solutions.
- Activities address both receptive and productive language modes, with a focus on listening, reading, viewing, speaking, writing and creating.
- End of unit projects allow students to practise and further develop the skills they have explored so far.
- Unit 1 - Interviews
- Unit 2 - Informal writing
- Unit 3 - Formal writing
- Unit 4 - Instructional writing
- Revision tools for Units 1-4
- Unit 5 - Personal recount
- Unit 6 - Visual texts
- Unit 7 - Information texts: News reports
- Unit 8 - Literary texts: Personal narratives
- Revision tools for Units 5-8
- Unit 9 - Responsive writing: Film reviews
- Unit 10 - Information texts: Newspaper articles
- Unit 11 - Literary texts: Short fiction
- Unit 12 - Literary texts: Descriptive writing
- Revision tools for Units 9-12
- Unit 13 - Literary texts: Characters
- Unit 14 - Literary texts: Dialogue
- Unit 15 - Literary texts: Poetry
- Unit 16 - Persuasive texts
- Revision tools Units 13-16
Alternative Buying Options
Digital Only option
Language Toolkit 1 for the Australian Curriculum (Digital Only)
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.