Part of the series Language for Thinking.
Language for Thinking builds on the concepts, vocabulary and statement patterns introduced in Language for Learning. The program’s content sets the stage for reading comprehension and the grammatical analysis of written language through activities which include making inferences, retelling accounts and finding meanings of sentences. Carefully organized sequences of activities, exceptional vocabulary development, extensive practice, sequencing and retelling exercises, and inference activities set the stage for reading comprehension and the grammatical analysis of written language.
Scope and Sequence
Key Series Features
- Vocabulary, sentence structure and reasoning skills taught in this program dramatcially strengthen students' performance
- Carefully organised sequences of exercises that emphasise reasoning and critical thinking
- Exceptional vocabulary development and opportunities to use words and concepts embedded in sentences
- Placement Test and program assessments ensure that children work on concepts appropriate for their ability
- Extensive practice with word usage, including forming contractions and untangling sentences with double negatives makes coherent writing instinctive
- Sequencing and retelling exercises challenge students to remember important details and thoroughly understand what they read
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.