Part of the series Language for Learning.
Language for Learning is a comprehensive oral language program that teaches your students the words, concepts and statements important to both oral and written language. The program helps children extend this knowledge to other areas of their development. Designed for early primary students as well as English as a Second Language (ESL) learners. Literacy strategy/type:
- Direct Instruction (DI)/Explicit Instruction for Pre-Primary to Year 2
Scope and Sequence
- Carefully organised sequences of daily exercises provide varied and thorough instruction
- Thinking and Understanding are a part of every lesson
- Provides the building blocks for verbal and reading comprehension
- Detailed and easy-to-follow Teacher Materials maximise instructional time with students
- Additional resources such as picture cards, skills folders and support for ESL students
- Opportunity for both group and individual practice
- Original stories and poems to be read to the students
- Comprehensive tools for performance management, tracking and assessment promote consistent achievement for all students
- A Fast Cycle option allows advanced students to move through the program at an accelerated rate
- Practice software offers engaging, interactive reviews to help students master key skills
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.