Part of the series Kluwell My Home Reading Journal.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a new version of this product with an updated book cover. There are no changes to the inside pages.
Kluwell's My Home Reading Journals act as a record of reading by a student during an entire school year.
- A resource that motivates children to read regularly at home.
- Includes many useful tips to help make reading rewarding and enjoyable.
- This journal is suitable for children 9-11 years old.
- Contains unique AWARDS AND STICKERS in recognition of the number of nights a child reads at home.
The ideas in this journal are directed mainly to the student. Parents are encouraged to take a supervisory role, but maintain the idea that reading is fun. These students are not too old to be still read to! Students at this level should be able to fill out the comment section. They could ask their parents for feedback on their comment. Occasionally the parent still may like to write something to assist in communication between home and school. Teachers are encouraged to regularly collect these journals to monitor reading participation.
- Fantastic value and lasts all year. What else can you purchase for $4.50 that will last so long?
- Excellent reward system with awards and stickers that encourages children to want to read.
- Develops positive reading attitudes with students and parents.
- Encourages parents to be involved, by reading with their child.
- Gives parents reading strategies to support their child.
- Encourages positive communication between parent, child and teacher.
- Attractively presented – children take pride in using this book.
|Product Type||Student Books, Diaries & Planners,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.