Part of the series Kano - Make Your Own Computer.
Build and code 128 dazzling lights. Paint pictures, make animations, play with 16 million colours. Learn to code art, games, live data, weather apps, sports tickers and more.
Perfect for beginners, expansive for experts. Endless play with a creative community.
Build and code 128 dazzling lights and 16 million colours. Everything you need in one box. Step-by-step book, buttons, light board, battery, stickers, and free Kano app.
30+ step-by-step creative challenges show you how to code.
Endless play with Kano World - the free creative community. Make, share, and play with people in 86 countries.
For ages 6+. Works wirelessly with Mac, PC, Linux and any Kano Computer Kit. Includes Lifetime Care and 1 year warranty.
- Pixel Brain- 128 RGB LEDs, Wireless
- 3 USB Ports- For Kano Sensors
- Mode Dial- Built-in games and the apps
- Buttons- To bash and play
- Joystick- Up, down, left, right, click
- Battery- 3 hours of play
- Power Cable - For charging the kit
- Lanyard- Carry it around
- Stickers- For customising the kit
- Storybook- Step-by-step guide
- Filter- Soften lights for different effects
- Custom Case- Protect the lights
|Product Type||Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.