Part of the series Jacaranda Physics For NSW.
This combined print and digital title provides one-to-one correspondence with the Physics Stage 6 Syllabus (2017) and achieves all the Working Scientifically outcomes and Knowledge and Understanding outcomes. Written specifically to help teachers address and unpack the Physics Stage 6 Syllabus (2017) and spark the interest of students studying Physics.
The new edition of Jacaranda Physics 12 for NSW 4eincludes these key updates:
- Written specifically to address the new Physics Stage 6 Syllabus, including the learning objectives at the start of every topic
- Provides an unmatched visual learning experience, with complementary interactivities and fully worked solutions for every question
- Language has been carefully selected to appeal to students of all abilities and practice questions at the end of subtopics reinforce learning
- Working Scientifically and Knowledge and Understanding activities are suggested throughout the topics to help teachers plan
- Each topic contains a summary of all of the key learning points as well as two topic-level exercises comprised of 30+ questions
An access code for the eBookPLUS comes free on the inside cover of your printed text, so you can make the most of both the print and digital formats.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.