The IT for Kids series provides teachers and students with a whole school IT Teaching and learning program. They address key IT skills in accordance with seven technology competencies:
- computer operations
- word processing
- the internet
Each unit is comprised of activities that either introduce or reinforce a skill, and which can also act as a springboard for further lessons.
As student ability levels may differ significantly, the books can be used either prescriptively, as a grade-based program of teaching and learning activities, or flexibly by combining one or more books to provide remediation or extension as required.
Each book contains:
- A skills scope and sequence chart.
- A programming guide and assessment checklist for teachers.
- Self-assessment checklist for students.
- Teacher Focus pages that specify essential background information, skills to be taught, vocabulary applicable to the lesson, tips and tricks, and a suggested lesson procedure.
- Photocopiable student activity worksheets, both theoretical and practical, with accompanying extension activities.
- A double-paged assessment based on Bloom’s revised taxonomy, and including appropriate higher order thinking task.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.