ICE-EM Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum - Third Edition: Year 10 & 10A (Print & Digital +HOTmaths)
Part of the series ICE-EM Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum - Third Edition: Year 10.
Designed to foster understanding and mastery of mathematics in every student.
ICE-EM Mathematics Third Edition is designed to develop a strong foundation in mathematics for every student in Years 5 to 10/10A, and now offers a new level of digital support for teaching, learning, assessment and reporting.
Developed by the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI), ICE-EM Mathematics helps students of all abilities to understand and master mathematics beyond the curriculum while building strong foundation skills.
- Updated, revised and consolidated to provide comprehensive coverage of the Australian Curriculum and its state variants in a single streamlined textbook for each year level.
- Designed to provide students with the best preparation for success in senior courses and beyond.
- The cutting-edge Interactive Textbook allows students to show their working and submit it for the teacher, and delivers a range of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience provided by the student text, allowing for effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to interactive content.
- The tried and tested Learning Management System (LMS), available to teachers as part of the Online Teaching Suite, combines task management tools, a powerful test generator, ready-made tests, and comprehensive student and whole-class reporting tools.
1. Consumer arithmetic
2. Review of surds
3. Algebra review
4. Lines and linear equations
5. Quadratic equations
6. Surface area and volume
7. The parabola
8. Review of congruence and similarity
9. Indices, exponentials and logarithms - part 1
10. Review and problem-solving
11. Circles, hyperbolas and simultaneous equations
12. Further trigonometry
13. Circle geometry
14. Indices, exponentials and logarithms - part 2
16. Direct and inverse proportion
19. Trigonometric functions
20. Functions and inverse functions
21. Review and problem-solving
|Publisher||Cambridge University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Peter Brown, Michael Evans, Garth Gaudry, David Hunt, Robert McLaren, Bill Pender & Brian Woolacott.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.