Part of the series I Have Who Has? - Mathematics.
'I have, who has?' - Mathematics is a series of three blackline masters designed to reinforce basic mathematical skills using auditory discrimination as the major focus. Using interactive game cards, students work in small groups or as a whole class to complete a chain of questions and answers, designed to take learning to the application level. Each student maintains involvement in the game by using the supporting active listening enrichment blackline, designed to track the progress of the game.
Skills addressed by the games in these books
- Ages 11+
- Number - understand numbers, understand operations and calculate
- Algebra - expressing generality and equivalence, equations and inequalities
- Space - represent spatial ideas
- Measurement - understand units and direct measure
- Chance and data - understand chance and interpret data
Each book contains simple-to-prepare activities, blank proformas (to produce your own games) and clear and concise answer pages.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.