This beautifully illustrated children's book has been written to show how the brain develops reading skills. The use of visual analogies makes this book accessible to children with different learning styles as well as those who have dyslexia.
- Vibrant 12 page children's book to help children understand how their brain learns to read
- Explains why some children experience reading difficulties
- Uses conceptual models and brain based examples
- Accessible and easy to read and follow
- Original water colour illustrations
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
|Author(s)||Dr Duncan Milne|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.