Hands-On Steam Explorations For Young Learners - Problem Based Investigations For Preschool to Second Grade
Hands-On STEAM Explorations for Young Learners uses popular children's nursery rhymes to explore STEAM concepts through minds-on, hands-on investigations.
- Children ages 4-8 and their teachers will love this twist on familiar old nursery rhymes.
- Children will enjoy problem solving and tinkering as they discover and explore.
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep insists that she hides more colours in the drawn lines of her black wool.
- Test to find out if it is possible for black to be more than one colour.
- How might you make Old King Coles fiddle using cardboard boxes and rubber bands?
- Teachers will appreciate the easy-to-follow layout, connections to advanced learning, and easy-to-access materials in each investigation.
- Innovation, wonder, and fun are at the heart of each of these explorations.
Allison Bemiss has worked to encourage innovative thinking in early childhood and elementary-age children for nearly 15 years, while serving as a teacher, interventionist, and education consultant. She currently works for The Centre for Gifted Studies at Western Kentucky University as project coordinator for Little Learners, Big Ideas and for the Green River Regional Educational Cooperative.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.