Part of the series Geography for Australian Citizens.
This leading text for Stage 4 in NSW provides an introduction to Geography, with a focus on global environments and communities. The book brings a renewed focus to Geography teaching. The contents structure matches the order and covers all requirements of the NSW syllabus.
Geography for Global Citizens connects students to the real world and brings Geography to life with:
• a dynamic page design ensuring improved readability
• features that engage students in the classroom including a variety of maps, stunning photos, useful illustrations, tables, cartoons, ‘did you know’ bubbles and definition boxes
• ‘Learning about’ and 'Learning to’ activities, matching the syllabus structure.
• fieldwork activities that extend students’ skills beyond the classroom.
• skills activities that provide opportunities for student practice
• key geographic terms
• ICT integrated
• fact files that provide short fact summaries about a particular country or place.
The student CD packaged with the textbook includes the textbook in PDF format.
ContentsPart 1 Investigating the world Part 2 Global environments Part 3 Global change Part 4 Global issues and the role of citizenship
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.