Part of the series General Mathematics QLD.
This product includes a copy of Pearson General Mathematics Queensland 12 Student Book with access to eBook.
- It is created for the new senior maths QCAA syllabus to save you time and help you teach with confidence.
- Every question and worked example is graded according to QCE levels of difficulty, simple familiar, complex familiar, and complex unfamiliar.
- Sample exams, question banks, technology activities, and fully worked solutions.
- Digital activities to engage and support conceptual understanding.
- Instructions for smart use of technology.
- A focus on common errors for increased awareness.
- Curriculum grids and aligned teaching programs in the teacher resource.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
- Specifically written for the incoming new senior mathematics QCAA syllabus.
- Every question explicitly graded using the three levels of difficulty as specified in the QCAA syllabus: simple familiar, complex familiar, and complex unfamiliar. This tailors it uniquely to QCAA syllabus and the visibility of the grading helps ensure well graded questions.
- Recall section: This sits at the at the start of every chapter and is designed to revise prerequisite knowledge and skills needed to complete the forthcoming material.
- Making Connections: These provide teachers and students with a visual interactive of specific mathematics concepts or ideas to aid students in their understanding. The actual activity will be attached to the eBook, accessed via Reader+.
- Explore Further tasks: provide an opportunity for students to consolidate their understanding of concepts and ideas with the aid of technology, and answer a small number of questions to deepen their understanding and broaden their skill base. These activities should take approximately 5-15 minutes to complete.
- Interactives in the form of videos explaining specific concepts or skills, or interactive questions to check-in on understanding.
- Support in using technology such as spreadsheets, graphing calculators and graphing software, and includes technology focused Worked Examples and activities.
- All chapter include questions specifically designed to focus on common misconceptions and errors student make, with detailed explanations contained in worked solution.
- Every Chapter Review has been written to follow the QCAA external Exam Paper 1 & 2 proportions for level of difficulty and questions types, which is 60% simple familiar, 20% complex familiar, and 20% complex unfamiliar.
- Fully worked solutions for all questions in the student textbook and accompanying teacher support material.
- Mixed Reviews and Exam Reviews offer cumulative practice of content already covered to prepare students for internal and external exams. They are placed between every 2-4 chapters.
Exams: Each title includes pre-prepared exams to support teachers with the QCAA specified internal assessment tasks. These have also been written to follow the QCAA external Exam Paper 1 & 2 proportions for level of difficulty and questions types, which is 60% simple familiar, 20% complex familiar, and 20% complex unfamiliar.
Problem Solving and modeling task for Unit 1&2 and Units 3&4 to support teachers with the QCAA specified internal assessment tasks
Question Banks: a set of 15-30 additional questions with fully worked solutions have been developed for every chapter to support teachers in preparing a range of internal assessment or review tasks.
Pre-prepared Teaching Programs and curriculum grids to support implementation of the new courses.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Nicola Silva, Geoff Phillips;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.