Part of the series Games on the Go.
This fun and practical book for Lower Primary is packed with games that either teach new skills or improve and consolidate existing skills.
A Skills Overview Chart makes it easy to find the games.
FeaturesGames on the Go - Nursery Rhymes provides:
- 41 games based on 32 common nursery rhymes
- games that teach specific skills across the curriculum including numbers, shapes, money, initial sounds, spelling, listening
- a skills-overview chart, making it easy to find games that teach specific skills
- a rhyme index, making it easy to find games that match a rhyme taught in class.
SectionsIt contains three sections:
- Play Straight Away - instructions for quick games that don't need any special equipment or preparation
- Copy and Play - one game per worksheet, ready to photocopy and distribute to students
- Make and Play - games to copy, assemble and keep in the classroom to use again and again.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.