Part of the series Kumon Workbooks.
Kumon workbooks are designed to help children tackle one skill at a time and include enough practice so that children have the confidence to move forward. Using the incremental Kumon method, these unique workbooks guide children through each skill step-by-step so they are poised for academic success.
In this workbook, children gain foundational skills for calculating fractions. Sections on greatest common factor and lowest common multiple prepare children for adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators, as well as multiplying and dividing fractions and mixed numbers.
Please note: Kumon books are written in the United States.
Topics Covered in this Book:
- Reducing fractions to lowest possible denominator
- Factors and multiples
- Greatest common factor (GCF)
- Lowest common multiple (LCM)
- Addition & subtraction of fractions with unlike denominators
- Multiplication & division of fractions and mixed numbers
- Changing decimals into fractions
- Calculations with three fractions
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.