Part of the series Flagship History.
Bring history to life with the best-selling Flagship History series written by a leading author team. This title offers comprehensive coverage from the First World War to George W Bush.
It includes historical interpretations, document source questions, explanation of difficult words and concepts and a study skills section for exam preparation.
- Raise exam results by preparing your students effectively with study aids, source-based questions and a section on study and examination skills.
- Enhance engagement and achievement using a clear and easy-to-follow layout with difficult words and concepts explained in the margins.
- Teach key interpretive and analytical skills with in-depth source work and content including maps, timelines and useful statistics.
- Study and examination skills
- The United States 1917-2008: A synoptic overview
- Boom and Bust: the United States, 1917-1933
- FDR and the New Deal, 1933-1945
- US foreign policy, 1917-1945
- The USA and the Cold War in Europe, 1945-1991
- The USA and the Cold War in Asia, 1945-1973
- Civil Rights, 1865-1992
- US domestic history, 1945-1969
- From Nixon to George W. Bush, 1969-2008
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Derrick Murphy, Kathryn Cooper|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.