Part of the series Finished Already!.
The problem of children finishing classroom activities at different times is one that confronts teachers every day of the school year: it is a fact of teaching life. What to do with these children is a task that has been approached in many and varied ways. These blackline masters aim to provide the teacher with activities that will help to solve this problem.
- blackline masters that are designed to develop and consolidate skills
- covers major curriculum areas
- encourages the development of problem-solving strategies
- contains topics that are of high interest to children
- provides a basis for the development of classroom learning centres
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.