Part of the series Exploring Business.
Business is a complex area of study and students at senior secondary and VET levels are expected to develop a range of knowledge and skills that cover diverse areas. This multimedia series provides easily accessible information through text, video and interactive games, which spans key secondary curriculum areas and VET performance criteria. The variety of activities encourage and support comprehension, informed consideration and discussion, decision making and understanding of real-life issues in business. The resources contained in these titles are ideal for presenting the compulsory unit course work content in a visually stimulating and varied way manner.
Book 2: Day-to-Day Operations of Business
Unit 1: Daily Requirements of Business
- Topic 1 – Communication in business
- Topic 2 – Financial management
- Topic 3 – Occupational health and safety
Unit 2: Working Effectively in Business
- Topic 1 – Knowing your organisation
- Topic 2 – Personal organisation
- Topic 3 – Working with colleagues and customers
Unit 3: Business, Technology and Change
- Topic 1 – Technology and change
- Topic 2 – Technology in business – ethics
- Topic 3 – Technology in the workplace – creating documents
View Sample Pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12, VET,|
|Author(s)||Joe Alvaro, Liz Criddle, Simon Phelan, Kyleigh Wilson and Helen Voidis|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.