Part of the series Excellence in Science Enquiry Digital.
Practical activities to help students master investigative skills in science. These innovative CDs for use on interactive whiteboards (IWB) or individual computers allows students to apply what they are learning about science to a range of different practical activities. The CDs contain both interactive and printable elements, graphing tools and written questions. A full site licence is included with each CD.
View Excellence in Science Enquiry Ages 10+ Disk 2
- covers a variety of topics in the science curriculum
- learning objectives, fun facts, new vocabulary
- interactive experiments for use on the IWB
- resource zone, charting tools and more
Ages 8-10: Disk 1 Contents
- Food and diet - Making predictions
- Birds - Making observations
- Growing plants in light - Testing hypotheses
- Helping plants grow well - Creating fair tests
- Characteristics of materials - Testing fabrics
- Characteristics of materials - Testing paper towels
- Characteristics of materials - Testing wallpaper
- Rocks and soils - Testing absorbency
- Forces - Testing magnet strength
- Forces - Testing magnet attraction
- Light - Observing transparency
- Light - Observing shadows
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
|Author(s)||Graham Peacock & Louise Moore|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.