Need a program that helps you organise your child’s study time? Need an easy-to-use program that helps motivate your child to revise for tests? Then look no further ... we have the ideal study guide for your child!
Excel Revise in a Month guides take the hard work out of studying. Maximise your child’s results in the shortest time possible. Excel makes it easy for your child.
Excel Revise in a Month Years 5–6 Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests:
- Includes an introduction to the NSW Selective High School Placement Test and the ACER Scholarship Tests (Secondary Level 1)
- Covers the essential areas of these tests: Reading, Thinking Skills, Mathematical Reasoning and Writing
- Provides a balanced four-day-a-week program that helps you direct your child to exactly what to revise each day
- Provides a variety of exercises, real test practice and sample Selective Schools Test papers
- Includes fully explained answers to all questions.
Excel Revise in a Month Years 5–6 Selective Schools and Scholarship Tests will help your child revise for success with the following features:
- Key Points—provide a detailed summary of each topic, as well as helpful hints and tip
- Sample—supplies model questions and responses to all question type
- Practice Tasks—develop the necessary skills to answer questions correctly
- Real Test—allows your child to practise questions like those in the real test
- Sample Test Papers—allow your child to become familiar with the format of the papers in the Selective Schools Tests
- Suggested Time—helps prepare your child to answer questions under the time constraints of the NSW Selective High School Placement Test and the ACER Scholarship Tests
- Easy-to-use presentation.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.