Part of the series Excel - Revise in a Month - NAPLAN*-style Tests.
Excel Revise in a Month Year 6 NAPLAN*-style Tests:
- Includes an introduction to the actual tests.
- Covers the essential Literacy and Numeracy components assessed in the actual tests. Topics for Literacy include Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Reading and Writing. Topics for Numeracy include Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, and Statistics and Probability
- Provides a balanced four-day-a-week program that helps you direct your child to exactly what to revise each day
- Provides plenty of varied exercises, real test practice and two sample test papers
- Includes fully explained answers to all questions and a detailed marking guide for writing questions.
Week 1 – Number and Algebra; Spelling; Grammar and Punctuation; Reading; Writing
Week 2 – Number and Algebra; Statistics and Probability; Measurement and Geometry; Spelling; Grammar and Punctuation; Reading; Writing
Week 3 – Statistics and Probability; Number and Algebra; Measurement and Geometry; Spelling; Grammar and Punctuation; Reading; Writing
Week 4 – Number and Algebra; Measurement and Geometry; Data, Patterns and Shape; Spelling; Grammar and Punctuation; Reading; Writing
Sample Test Papers
Check Your Answers
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.