Part of the series Excel Handbooks.
Excel Handbooks - Junior High School Grammar has been designed to help students in years 7–10 achieve a high level of mastery over basic grammatical concepts and terminology. It has been prepared so that a single page covers one specific aspect of grammar. Terms and activities are introduced in a logical sequence, so it's not necessary to turn to later pages to understand the content. There is also a grammar dictionary providing succinct and easily understood definitions of all terms used in the book.
The Excel Junior School Grammar Handbook:
- is a comprehensive guide to grammar
- is an all-in-one reference and practice book
- will help students master basic grammar
- introduces terms and activities in a logical sequence
- covers one specific point of grammar on each page
- includes a grammar dictionary with easily understood definitions
- features a variety of progress tests for each unit
- provides answers and explanations for self-assessment
View Sample Pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.