Part of the series Excel Basic Skills - Working With Numbers.
Excel Basic Skills - Working With Numbers Year 1
Suited for children aged 6-7, Excel Basic Skills - Working With Numbers Year 1 contains more than 100 activities on number skills such as counting, sequencing, adding, subtracting and grouping numbers. This range of interesting, graded questions will help Year 1 students become confident in working with numbers. This book follows the Year 1 Australian Curriculum Mathematics syllabus closely to provide all Year 1 students with a solid mathematical foundation.
- Eight carefully graded units
- A wide variety of interesting exercises
- Words associated with each topic examined to ensure understanding
- A revision page after each unit to reinforce the concepts covered
- A lift-out answer section
View Sample Pages
Click on the images below to view sample pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
|Author(s)||Sandra Schuck & Sandra Sadler|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.