Part of the series Excel Basic Skills - English.
The aim of Excel Basic Skills - English: Year 5 is to build basic skills in reading, comprehension, spelling, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation. The format of each unit is the same so that students become familiar with the requirements of each question, which become progressively more difficult as students work through the book. The sequence of units allows for regular practice that will reinforce the basic English skills taught in schools.
- Thirty carefully graded double-page units
- Informative, imaginative and persuasive text models
- Literal and inferring reading comprehension questions
- Activities that teach spelling, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation
- Four double-page revision units
- Four double-page NAPLAN-style Tests
- Marking grids to identify strengths and areas that require further revision
- A lift-out answer section
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.