Part of the series Excel Advanced Skills - Spelling and Vocabulary Workbook.
Excel Advanced Skills Spelling and Vocabulary Workbooks Years 1-6 provides students with more challenging extension work in spelling and vocabulary. This series will help primary school students improve their spelling and vocabulary in English and in other subjects. Each unit has a different theme and focuses on a set of work dealing with words: what they mean and how to spell them. All activities are designed to encourage students to think about and enjoy language, and to give them meaningful practice in using it.
- Self-contained units of work, each with a different theme
- Topic spelling lists
- Spelling lists focusing on common patterns
- 'Tricky words' and tips to remember them
- Practical spelling strategies
- Activities to practise and improve spelling
- Strategies to expand students' knowledge about words and their meanings, and a variety of practice activities
- Activities which encourage students to use context when reading to develop their word power
- Engaging and relevant writing tasks
- Comprehensive spelling review units
- Answers to all questions
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Jane Baker, Kristine Brown, Donna Gibbs, Wendy Grace-Williams & Alan Horsfield|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.