Part of the series Excel Advanced Skills - Grammar and Punctuation Workbook.
The Excel Advanced Skills - Grammar and Punctuation Workbook series provides students with more challenging extension work in grammar and punctuation. Excel Advanced Skills - Grammar and Punctuation Workbooks for Years 1-6 will help primary school students improve their grammar and punctuation in English and in other subjects.
- Self-contained units of work, each with a different theme
- Introductory exercises to test recall
- Challenge activities that require students to apply their acquired knowledge
- Writing and editing tasks that revise whole units
- Graded NAPLAN*-style questions
- A comprehensive glossary of terms
- Answers to all questions in the book
*This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program. Produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
|Author(s)||Laura Anderson & Donna Gibbs|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.