équipe nouvelle builds on all the best features of the first edition, and incorporates the principles of the latest research and technology in language learning to create an all-ability course for the 21st century. Designed to provide a clear, relevant and flexible approach to studying French, this new edition should appeal to all learners.
équipe nouvelle Students' Book Features:
- Fully revised edition of the popular French course équipe
- Fresh new-look pages that bring francophone language and culture to life for young learners
- Revised format comprising six core units and an extended ‘extra practice' section with differentiated reading and practice materials
- Materials to teach all abilities
- Clear objectives in English at the beginning of each spread that outline what students will learn
- Clear presentation of grammar in the context of the unit topics
- Revision and extension sections relating to each unit
- Revision activities following every second unit
- Additional end-of-book material including extension activities, reading pages, a grammar reference section and both French–English and English–French glossaries.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Danièle Bourdais, Sue Finnie, Anna Lise Gordon|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.