Part of the series Enquiring History.
Enquiring History: Nazi Germany 1933-45 explores key issues in the extraordinary rise and spectacular collapse of the Third Reich.
It explores recent research into the lives of ordinary Germans to examine central questions about Hitler's popularity, the Nazi economy, the extent of terror and the impact of Hitler's decision to fight on until the bitter and catastrophic end.
- Nazi Germany: the essentials
- Who were the Germans and what were their hopes and fears?
- Chancellor through his own efforts?
- What led to Germany's descent into dictatorship?
- What did most to create a People's Community?
- Der Führer - What sort of dictator was Adolf Hitler?
- How successfully did the Nazis manage the German economy?
- In what ways were Jews treated differently from other victims of Nazism?
- Why didn't Germany surrender earlier?
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Christopher Culpin, Steve Mastin|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.