Part of the series Enhancement Maths.
This book is designed to encourage Year 1 children to think and apply their mathematical problem-solving skills. Children who welcome a challenge will enjoy the Enhancement Maths series.
About the Series
Enhancement Maths is a new six book series from Year 1 to Year 6. Mathematically able students will enjoy the challenges of the entertaining activities presented in these books. The children will need to use their logical and deductive thinking skills to complete the exercises and problems presented in the series.
Many times during the author John Barwick's career as a teacher and a headmaster, he found that a lot of time was spent on the middle group and the less-able children who obviously needed support. He always thought there was a need for a product that could assist in quickly differentiating the more-able students. This is that product.
- 60 curriculum developmentally oriented and extended tasks per book
- Supports and extends all strands of major curriculums:
- Number and Algebra
- Measurement and Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Challenging and often unique activities
- Beautifully presented in full colour
- Answers provided
- Perfect for differentiated lessons
- Encourages higher-order thinking skills and development
- Many activities are suitable for collaborative group work
- Encourages 21st Century problem solving way of thinking
|Publisher||Teachers 4 Teachers|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.