Part of the series English Grammar.
The English Grammar blackline master series has been written in response to the resurgence of interest in grammar and the recognition that students and teachers need to share a common language which will allow them to talk about language and how it operates as a resource for making meaning.
- a functional approach has been adopted
- the series explores, in context, the systematic relationships that exist between the features of English grammar
- grammar parts and their relationships are presented in context
- designed to help students gain control over grammar by studying the way it
- works in various real situations
Combined with a variety of other language activities, such as:
- language experiences;
- shared-book experiences;
- problem solving;
- sentence makers;
- cloze exercises;
- environmental print;
- modelled writing; and
English Grammar will allow students to reinforce and practise what they have discovered. In this way, teachers will be taking deliberate measures to improve their students' ability to handle language.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.