Part of the series Eight Ways at Once .
Eight Ways at Once is a series of teacher reference books that update Gardner's multiple intelligences model. This book introduces and explains the revisions to both Gardner's and Bloom's models and outlines over 200 classroom strategies.
- A detailed explanation and translation of the most significant changes in each of the revised models
- A version of the highly successful MI/Bloom planning matrix which was pioneered by the authors and has since been utilised by thousands of teachers and adapted by other authors and consultants
- Checklists for self-assessment and teacher observation
- Engaging MI games and sorts which help students to assess their own strengths with less reading and writing and more hands-on responses.
- Over 200 practical teaching strategies and games (each categorised by MI and Blooms level of thinking)
- FAQs on strategies for assessment using MI, Bloom and the planning matrix
- Guidelines for developing MI learning centres
View Sample PagesView Eight Ways At Once Book 1 Sample Pages
|Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,
|Helen McGrath, Toni Noble
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.