Earth and Environmental Science in Focus - Year 12 Student Book with 1 Access Code (Print & Digital)
Earth and Environmental Science in Focus has been written by experienced teachers and academics to meet the complete requirements of the 2017 NSW NESA Stage 6 Earth and Environmental Science syllabus. The student book has been written with full and clear explanations of concepts and a dedicated chapter on how to approach and carry out depth studies at Year 11 and Year 12 has been included, to support students and teachers understanding of the study. Questions within each chapter provide students with the opportunity to review content and end of chapter questions help students to apply, analyse and evaluate content. Additional online resources for both students and teachers include; worksheets, answers and teaching programs.
- 1 Working scientifically and depth studies
- 2 Biosphere
- 3 Geosphere, Atmosphere and Hydrosphere
- 4 Plate tectonic supercycle
- 5 Fossils and stratigraphy
- 6 Natural disasters
- 7 Impact of natural disasters
- 8 Preventing natural disasters
- 9 Variations in climate
- 10 Variations in climate – the evidence
- 11 Variations in climate – human activities
- 12 Variations in climate – how to minimise
- 13 Natural resources
- 14 Managing waste
- 15 Sustainability
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Christopher Huxley, Thomas Hubble, Steven McClean, Susan Filan;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.